Pursuant to article 5 of Organic Act 15/1999 of 13th December on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, ASCER (the Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturers’ Association) hereby informs you, as owner of the data provided for processing, of the following:
1. Responsibility for the information and processing of the data provided lies with ASCER (the Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturers’ Association), with registered business address in Castellón de la Plana, Calle Ginjols nº 3, Post Code 12003, and Spanish Tax Identity No. (CIF) G-12022687 (hereinafter the Company), whom interested parties should contact in order to exercise their rights to access, opposition, rectification and cancellation.
2. Recipients of the information include all ASCER departments, sections and centres and their associated companies, as well as the official organisations and administrations to whom they must be accessible by law.
3. The data voluntarily provided shall be included on an automated file and on a document file called ‘Third Party Contacts’ that are the property of the company. The object of collecting the data is as follows:
-Processing for the correct management of statements, acts and publications issued by the Association and its members regarding third parties in contact with ASCER.
4. Pursuant to the terms and conditions of Organic Act 15/1999 of 13th December on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, ASCER hereby informs you of the possibility of exercising your right to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by means of a written, signed request to this effect and which contains the following details: name and surname, address for notifications, a photocopy of your ID Card or Passport and specific details of your request. This written request must be sent to ASCER (Asociación Española de Fabricantes de Azulejos y Pavimentos Cerámicos) at the following address: Calle Ginjols No. 3, Post Code 12003 Castellón de la Plana, SPAIN or alternatively sent by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org . These rights shall be adhered to without prejudice to the obligation to conserve certain details as required by law and until such a time that any possible liability arising from the processing thereof shall have expired.
5. The interested party hereby authorises ASCER to inform or transfer to a third party their personal data for the purposes described in section 3 above.
In certain cases we may process information about your visit to this website and the pages you have visited, the website of origin and some of the searches made using cookies. This information will be used to improve the website contents and offer you certain services.
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your browser and stored on your computer hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You may program your browser to inform you when a cookie is received, thereby enabling you to decide whether to accept it or not. However, you are hereby informed that if you do not accept or permanently block cookies, you will not be able to make full use of all the functions on your browser.